The Space-To-Speak Program
The aim of this program is to give you the opportunity to improve your precision and extend your vocabulary by recording yourself answering journaling prompts based on topics that are enjoyable and meaningful to you.
In this way, you can consolidate your English and become more fluent by using the vocabulary that you tend to forget due to lack of practice.
You’ll also gain confidence for face-to-face conversations and you’ll have your own recordings as an inspiring source of discussion topics.
Who this program is for
You find it difficult to find the time or the opportunity to practice speaking English? Perhaps you often make the same mistakes out of habit or can’t remember the vocabulary you’ve learned as well as you’d like?
- Imagine if you could practice speaking on your own, in the comfort of your own home or wherever you happen to be.
- Imagine if you could improve your precision by consolidating your grammar.
- Imagine if you could talk about your passions, your experience, your life, your successes, your challenges.
- Imagine if you could extend your vocabulary, use the expressions you’ve learned and get into the flow all at the same time.
- Imagine if you could get personalized feedback by email on what you said (and how you said it), what you did well and what you could improve for next time.
Well, you can do all of the above and more in this 2-week immersion program. You can then renew in a few weeks' time or whenever it suits you.
What's Inside The Program
- 10 journaling prompts, one each day from Monday to Friday, for 2 weeks.
- Feedback in writing by email within 24 hours. Audio feedback is also possible if you prefer.
- Tips and support for consolidating your English and using the prompts to their full potential.
- You’ll also receive theme-specific words and random words/phrases to use in the prompt to help you retain certain vocabulary.
- You practice your speaking daily and read/listen to my feedback. You can then analyse, review and build on this for the next prompt. There isn’t necessarily the time to do this during the 1:1 coaching sessions but outside, you can go deeper and start applying what you’ve learned.
- Thanks to this practice time when you have the opportunity to use the words in your mind in a relaxed manner, your confidence grows and you’ll be ready to speak up even more.
- You remain accountable as you know that I’m waiting for you to send your recording.
- You become more mindful about how you speak and you have the chance to really get into the flow of your prompt. Remember that you can practice as much as you want on your own before sending me the final audio recording.
- You do the prompts when you have time each day so there is less stress about having to attend a 1:1 session if time is short.
- The thought-provoking and self-reflective prompts are tailored to help you grow in your professional and personal life.
How Does This Work
- You receive your daily journaling prompt by email or whatsapp.
- You think about what you want to say, make some notes to clarify your ideas.
- You record yourself speaking on your phone’s voice recorder for a maximum of 3 minutes and a minimum of 2 minutes.
- You send the recording to me by email or whatsapp or Google drive.
- I send you my feedback by email within 24 hours, highlighting what you did well, areas for improvement and my recommendations.
Bonus: I will send you a model framework to use for your prompts to help you structure your ideas and build on your progress.
This program is for you if:
- you're upper-intermediate-level English or above;
- you would like to practice speaking daily;
- you would like to use the vocabulary you’ve learned in order to retain it better;
- you would like a structure that obliges you to practice more regularly outside sessions;
- you currently lack the time to attend regular 1:1 sessions.
This program isn't for you if:
- you're below upper-intermediate-level English;
- you don’t think you can find the time to do the journaling prompt;
- you don’t like journaling and/or you're not particularly interested in personal development/self-reflection;
What to do now
- You sign up for the program via the sign-up button below (you send me your name, email address and name of the program you wish to register on);
- You make your payment via bank transfer (preferred) or paypal;
- You will answer a few questions that I will send you via email to ensure the prompts are tailored to you, your interests and goals;
- You receive your first email prompt on the Monday following your sign-up;
- You begin the 2-week program so you can start speaking and learning better;
- If you wish, you renew your program for another 2 weeks so that you can continue building on your progress.
To ensure that my clients receive the dedicated service they deserve, enrollment for this immersion program is limited to 10 members at a time.
I will advise you personally by email if the program is full so that you can be put on the waiting list.