The Reset-Restore-Revive Program
- Do you feel like you're always busy but never really productive/effective?
- Do you feel like you're making a millimeter of progress in a million directions but never any meaningful progress in what truly matters?
- Are you constantly rushing from one meeting or conf call to the next, trying to please everyone and get it all done?
- Are you automatically saying yes to things much more than you're saying no?
- Has your work become more frustrating and less fulfilling?
- Do you always get home late, tired and stressed from your long day?
- Do you feel like English is just another "to do" on your endless list?
This Program Will Give You The Possibility To
- Stop trying to do it all, please everyone and be perfect. You'll see that you have a choice.
- Have a toolbox of techniques to help you filter through your work pile so that you can focus and progress in the really important stuff.
- Learn how to remove the "non-essentials" from your daily schedule and what to say.
- Create a daily routine/habits to make sure you stay on track.
Thanks to the above, you'll
- Find your work more fulfilling and meaningful. You'll feel more effective.
- Have more space for you AND quality time for the things that matter to you.
- Be able to integrate English into your new life design.
Because your English can only improve when you are back in control of your life!
Why I Created This Program
Hi, I'm Kelly and I understand exactly how you feel.
We all want to feel like we count for something, that we're making an impact somewhere. There's nothing worse than feeling that we're getting nowhere despite all our efforts.
In my previous career, I allowed my work to prioritize my life.
I was intent on pleasing everyone, eager to show that I could handle everything.
I gradually accumulated more and more urgent and important responsibilities, which meant less and less time for me, my family, my plans. I'd lost my ability to distinguish what was really important from what wasn't. My professional life with its commitments and lists had become like my garage at the time - overfull and rather frustrating!
But I learned a valuable lesson: if you don’t choose your own priorities, they’ll be chosen for you.
Now, I want to help you make conscious, thoughtful choices. Because they are 100x more beneficial than the unconscious choices we make on automatic pilot when we've got too much to do and no time to think.
This week, you'll become aware of the effects of trying to do it all and be everything to everyone. You'll pinpoint what is really important to YOU (not to everyone else) so that you can use it as your compass on a daily basis.
Now that you have clearly defined what is essential to you, you'll learn tips and techniques to eliminate the rest. In other words, how to concentrate on "less but better".
Here, you'll focus on putting in place a daily/weekly/monthly routine to allow your new system to work smoothly and consistently. You'll be aware of potential obstacles and how to deal with them.
What's Inside The Program
- 15 x "less but better" worksheets to complete in your own time each day
- 1 x daily espresso email from your coach to motivate and inspire you
- 1 x weekly coffee-break email to share your wins and any questions/doubts/fears you may have
- 1 x 1:1 coaching session by Skype (60 minutes) at the end of your program to discuss your progress and next steps
- Optional recordings and articles to support you on your journey
Less frustration: greater satisfaction and peace of mind knowing that you are getting the right things done/working on meaningful projects.
More clarity: thanks to the right compass/tools, you'll find it easier to focus. You'll feel more in control as you'll be making conscious choices.
More time: you'll have the opportunity to spend more quality time with your loved ones, yourself and your colleagues. This doesn't have a price tag.
More respect: you'll lead by example, showing others how they can escape busyness too. When you respect yourself and your time, others tend to do the same.
Let's Look At Possible Doubts You Might Have
- It might not be worth the money: well, I think we can both agree that this program isn't particularly expensive. It's the price of a few lunches out at a restaurant. Ask yourself instead: how much is my sense of fulfilment and satisfaction worth? Quality time with my family? Time for me? Making progress on meaningful projects?
- I won’t have time: you’ll only need 15 minutes a day, so instead of watching the news on TV or going on FB to wind down, do this program instead. When we want something badly enough (a change in your current situation), we make the time. It's our responsibility to make our dreams come true.
- It’s not the right time: the right time never comes. You’ll always be too something: too busy, too young, too old, too broke etc. If you’re waiting for the perfect time, it’ll never happen.
And, if you prefer, we can look at the best and worst-case scenarios:
- What’s the best-case scenario? You apply what you learn and your life begins to change. There’ll be less regrets, guilt, feeling of running round in circles. You’ll feel more energized when you wake up in the morning and in control of your day.
- What’s the worst-case scenario? You get all the above but you later stop applying the system that you’ve created. Well, at least you’ll have it to go back to whenever you want as the techniques are timeless. You’ll have done a review of your life and your projects and you'll know what needs to be done.
Don't forget: When we keep on postponing our lives until tomorrow, we get a whole lot of empty todays.
Is This Program For Me?
This program is for you if:
- You're a busy corporate professional or entrepreneur.
- You have at least an intermediate level of English (you will need to be able to express your "deeper" thoughts and reflections in English).
- You would like to work on your personal growth, leadership.
- You're interested in essentialism/minimalism (perhaps you've minimalized your clutter at home but haven't managed to do it at work).
- You have an open-mind and are motivated to find a durable solution to your busyness.
- You want to be held accountable/supported by a Coach and are willing to commit to the duration of the program.
This program isn't for you if:
- You are below intermediate-level English.
- You aren't that motivated to change your situation and don't like sharing your thoughts or being coached.
- You aren't interested in personal growth or living, learning and working better.
- You don't feel that you could find 15 minutes each day for the program's daily activity.
What to do now
- You sign up for the program via the sign-up button below (you send me your name, email address and name of the program you wish to register on)
- You make your payment via bank transfer (preferred) or paypal
- You receive the program documents by email within 24 hrs
- You begin the 3-week program so you can start living, learning and working better
- You end with a 1:1 coaching session with me to discuss your progress and how to integrate English into your new system
- You’ve now made room for English in your daily life and are ready for our coaching sessions (this is not obligatory of course, you decide)
To ensure that my clients receive the dedicated service they deserve, enrollment for this program is limited to 15 members.
I will advise you personally by email if the program is full so that you can be automatically registered for the following month.