“Winter is coming” as they say in Game of Thrones but that could be good news for your English!
Those colder days and darker evenings are the perfect time to cozy up at home and pamper yourself and your language learning.
So, let’s visualize this together:
Imagine a Cozy Ecosystem…
You feel relaxed, secure and comfortable.
There’s no judgement, only encouragement & support.
You’re free to open up, make mistakes.
To be who you are rather than who you think you should be.
A place where:
- it feels easier to communicate and connect
- you enjoy a valuable “me time” moment
- you can open up, take risks
- be crazy, playful
- explore… you, your life, your relationships
- talk about anything or everything; your passions, your cravings, your dreams
- express your fears and feelings
- laugh, have fun, or reflect and be serious
- brainstorm about work, or switch off from work
- share your interests or look for more
- be curious, ask questions
Make yourself your favourite hot drink (hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows, cappucino, a glass of hot cinnamon wine…)
Light a few scented candles, dim the lights, light the fire if you have one.
Curl up comfortably on the sofa with a soft blanket.
Take a few deep breaths to center yourself.
You feel warm, safe, relaxed, at peace.
Open up your laptop.
You’re ready to begin…