To get a free copy of any of the documents below, simply fill in my contact form and write in the subject field the title of the document you wish to receive.
I'll then send it to you by email in a flash, no questions asked!
Your request involves automatic subscription to my monthly newsletter. You can of course unsubscribe at any time.
Thrive in English: Public-Speaking
- Want to get more comfortable with expressing yourself more clearly and concisely in English?
- Want to practice creating a meaningful message for your audience?
- Want to know how to connect more with your audience?
- Want to use your English to grow so that it has a ripple effect in your professional and personal life?
You'll experience three different activities in English:
- You'll play the improvisation game.
- You'll start expanding your knowledge of presentation techniques and communication skills.
- You'll answer some powerful coaching questions around a specific topic.
In short, you'll get an appetizer of what it's like to work with me 1:1.
Of course, this mini retreat is only the tip of the iceberg, there's so many more experiences and possibilities lying below the surface, just for you!
The "Essential Journal"
Tired of always rushing and running with no time for yourself or your English?
Want to feel in control again, feel like you’re getting more of the right things done?
Believe it or not, busyness is a choice and we can choose a different path. The problem is that, most of the time, we don't know where to start. We know there is a problem but we just don't know how to fix it.
I want to help you get a clearer vision of what really matters to you.
It's easy to say "I want to be less busy", but you need to know the "what" and the "why" of your new direction as this gives you the focus you need to eliminate the rest.
This free digital "Journal" will show you the path towards creating more space for you and your language learning so that you can feel more fulfilled, energized and motivated. You’ll learn:
- where you are now
- your vision of "what could be"
- which values drive you
- two tools to help you start eliminating the "clutter" in your professional and personal life
- your next steps
The Mindful Guide to Effortless Communication
- What do you need to be focusing on when you're communicating?
- Are you aware of the resources you already have and that can help you connect naturally?
- How can you achieve a higher level of performance more consistently?
- How can you avoid getting in your own way?
I'll answer these questions and more in this short guide that sets you on the right track to communicating more effectively and effortlessly with others.
Minimalize Your English
- What are the three tendencies that keep most people from being brief?
- Discover what the B.A.R.E Essentials are that can help you become more concise when speaking.
- Explore the 5 keys to eliminating distractions and clutter in your English.
- Experiment with some activities that can help you to become more concise in your writing.
Imagine your English communication is like a "capsule wardrobe": you have to mix and match with the elegant clothes you have and stand out with less!
Reduce Your Stress About Speaking in Public in English (Meetings, Presentations, Conferences, Networking, Professional Dinners...
Learn more about stress such as:
- Can we manage stress?
- What causes stress?
- The great news about stress
- Your stressful thinking
- Your natural state
- How to apply this new mindful approach to your communication in public.
Public-speaking - in any language - doesn't have to feel stressful. Learn how to show up, stand up and speak up more powerfully with this new approach.
Making Vocabulary More Meaningful
- Why we don't retain certain words
- How to practice thinking in English
- How to remember more vocabulary
- The various learning styles
- What to do when you don't know
- Simple practice ideas
This simple guide is short but sweet!
“And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”